Changing with the seasonal cycles of the farm, the daily schedule integrates the six program components on a daily basis. There is also designated time in the weekly calendar for clinical attention that focuses on the individual.
Clinical activities may include:
- Adjunct weekly sessions with a Psychiatrist for medication management and therapy
- Optional- adjunct sessions with a Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Optional – adjunct sessions with a Substance Abuse Counselor
Weekly activities may include:
- Volunteer Community Service Work- in town
- Outdoor Activity- off premises
- Homestead Projects- farm related, on premises
- Art Therapy
- Community Discussions
- Music Appreciation Night
- Dinner and a movie- in the greater community
Examples of a typical daily schedule*:
* Actual schedules may vary depending upon the needs of our residents and the program.